Our House Has Gone To The Dogs!

Posted by Unknown

This is the dish towel that The Cranky Queen made from scrap vintage flower sack fabrics, old buttons & a thrift store pillow case...
 
Don't you love the collar made from an old belt?
 
 Luv these doggie ashtrays!
 
 New to my collection ~  the dog eating from the bowl
 Match Box Scotty Dog Holder
  Shelf of pooch collectibles
Sad little fella
This little hand~sewn poodle reminds me of Sassy!
 
 
 Some of my favs sit on the shelf above!
Don't you just love the old "days of the week" linens???
 
The mustache brush Scotty was the 1st in the dog collection.  The little fabric dog in the center is a tape measure...you pull his tail!  The poodle is a German ornament given to me by Duchess Mel.
 
 I purchased this Cocker Spaniel vintage wall lamp from Wanda over at Excuse Me While I Buy This Junk
This famous print hangs way up high over the door
We brought this rather interesting lithograph home from Cranky King's Grandmother's home in Missouri.  Grandma Steers is 104 years young!

 
 This old planter is perfect for holding the bleach pen 
& looks like my parents old dog, Freckles.
Another vintage linen rests in an old green dust pan that hangs from a hook


How funny is this chi card?!?  I framed it & hung it above my washer...It makes me smile every time I see it...doing laundry a little less "painful"~Ruff!

STAY CALM & LOVE YOUR DOG!
Tiffany
 

Copyright © 2009 unique pillow | Design by [blogger merak dua]